Thursday, January 14, 2010

Prayers for Haiti

The aftermath of the earthquake is so tragic.  It seems like help has been so slow in arriving.  I'm concerned about the birth mothers (and fathers and siblings) of some of my friends' children.  FoxNews lists some places to donate. Samaritan's Purse would be a good bet too.  I saw via Drudge that Secretary of State Clinton called the damage Biblical -- by which I assume she means in terms of scale. But it made me wonder how long before Joel Rosenberg picks up on that --- oops, nevermind, he has already called it an event of Biblical proportions without referencing Clinton.  I have been mulling myself whether this is the kind of "great earthquake" mentioned in the Gospels.  Wow. Does every generation of Christians feel like they are living in the end times?  Or perhaps the better way to state the question is: Does every generation of Christians feel like they are living at the end of the end times?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated at some point.